where is me

18 Jan. 23rd, 2025 01:06 pm
kerithwyn: Oracle (Default)
[personal profile] kerithwyn
 Haven't been here, obviously. Spending my fandom braincell energy at the Nine Worlds series (The Hands of the Emperor ) discords: 

https://discord.gg/fJu3S8bc (big server, Victoria Goddard is here)

https://discord.gg/RYy8J3rV (smaller chatty fanworks server)


I miss you all.




Set up shop, good intentions, etc:. kerithwyn.bsky.social

Date: 2025-01-23 08:16 pm (UTC)
kuwdora: Pooka - card 60, brian froud (Default)
From: [personal profile] kuwdora
oh I keep meaning to read Hands of the Emperor, I have it on my kobo. Gonna see if I can move it onto my reading queue for the year. Which has gotten derailed already because of life traumas . but. hi !! so nice to see you pop up. (and hihi on bluesky)

Date: 2025-01-24 07:27 pm (UTC)
umadoshi: (kittens - Jinksy - looking up)
From: [personal profile] umadoshi
Followed you from both of my Bluesky accounts! (ysabet and umadoshi)

Date: 2025-02-03 04:12 pm (UTC)
elfin: image:  olivia;  text: invincible (Default)
From: [personal profile] elfin
Miss you too! I'm finnelfin over on bsky.

Profile

kerithwyn: Oracle (Default)
kerithwyn

January 2025

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122 232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 23rd, 2026 07:29 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios