There is no question that I am a bear of very little brain if nothing else, obsessively consistent. Despite occasional digressions I also am spectacularly monofannish: I imprinted on superheroes and they retain their hold on my heart. (Yes, Olivia is a damn superhero.)
1999-2000: DCU (Legion of Super-Heroes, other)
2000-2006: DCU (Sea & Sky, Titans, other)
2007-2010: Nada. Infinite Crisis, the New 52, and never-ending retcons on retcons created lasting scars.
2011-2016: Fringe, other
2017-2018: Nada. I still love Fringe and always will, but frankly it's been a awful couple of years for various reasons. I have several unfinished stories and good intentions, but I need to do a complete rewatch-and-immersion and I don't have the spoons for that right now.
2019- : ...Legion again? We'll see. It has the virtue of 1) being a tiny tiny fandom and 2) having long, satisfying runs that I've virtually memorized to draw inspiration from.
Brought to you by I Can't Believe I'm Actually Contemplating This Ancient File
1999-2000: DCU (Legion of Super-Heroes, other)
2000-2006: DCU (Sea & Sky, Titans, other)
2007-2010: Nada. Infinite Crisis, the New 52, and never-ending retcons on retcons created lasting scars.
2011-2016: Fringe, other
2017-2018: Nada. I still love Fringe and always will, but frankly it's been a awful couple of years for various reasons. I have several unfinished stories and good intentions, but I need to do a complete rewatch-and-immersion and I don't have the spoons for that right now.
2019- : ...Legion again? We'll see. It has the virtue of 1) being a tiny tiny fandom and 2) having long, satisfying runs that I've virtually memorized to draw inspiration from.
Brought to you by I Can't Believe I'm Actually Contemplating This Ancient File