kerithwyn: Oracle (Default)
[personal profile] kerithwyn
Reading Middlegame and if I hadn't already known Seanan McGuire was writing a Fringe-inspired book, I'd know it was a Fringe-inspired book.

* a mad scientist alchemist^ who creates special children
* quantum entanglement as a core feature
* multiple timelines/versions of reality

^ “Not mad science: alchemy. Mad scientists are kinder to their creations.”
McGuire, Seanan. Middlegame (p. 364)


Date: 2019-07-19 03:30 pm (UTC)
purpleyin: Cameron from Sarah Connor Chronicles looking to the side (Default)
From: [personal profile] purpleyin
oooh that will go on my want to read list.

Date: 2019-07-19 03:58 pm (UTC)
marcelo: (Default)
From: [personal profile] marcelo
It's my firmly held headcanon that Elementary happens in the "Walter went for money"-verse.

Date: 2019-07-21 01:52 am (UTC)
marcelo: (Default)
From: [personal profile] marcelo
I'm not in a headspace where I could do it, but if you replace "AU" with "parallel universe eventually in contact with a different one" that sounds like a good premise for a fic challenge.

Date: 2019-07-19 08:16 pm (UTC)
elfin: image: silhouette of olivia dunham (fringe.olivia silhouette)
From: [personal profile] elfin
Hello what wonderful news.

Profile

kerithwyn: Oracle (Default)
kerithwyn

January 2025

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122 232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 04:09 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios