So this is cool!
Dusk City Outlaws, an RPG wherein you play thieves undertaking a job, ala Leverage and Lies of Locke Lamora and Ocean's etc. Scenario-based, with extended campaign possibilities. Great for a change of pace from your regular games and I think the system is going to be lootable as hell, such that you could insert the mechanics of running a heist or other scheme into other games.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/481478805/dusk-city-outlaws/description
There's a video with an extended sample of play. And John Rogers is going to be writing a scenario, for extra geek cred. Give it a look!
(In other news, I don't have much else to say. Or rather, everyone else has already said it, and the echo chamber of terror is already loud enough.)
Dusk City Outlaws, an RPG wherein you play thieves undertaking a job, ala Leverage and Lies of Locke Lamora and Ocean's etc. Scenario-based, with extended campaign possibilities. Great for a change of pace from your regular games and I think the system is going to be lootable as hell, such that you could insert the mechanics of running a heist or other scheme into other games.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/481478805/dusk-city-outlaws/description
There's a video with an extended sample of play. And John Rogers is going to be writing a scenario, for extra geek cred. Give it a look!
(In other news, I don't have much else to say. Or rather, everyone else has already said it, and the echo chamber of terror is already loud enough.)
no subject
Date: 2017-01-30 09:56 pm (UTC)