kerithwyn: Mulder, no (X-Files)
[personal profile] kerithwyn
Clearly this rewatch is going to be filtered through the lens of "what can I cross it over with." I'm okay with that.

To wit: 1x11, "Eve." It's all about CLONES. Obviously, an Orphan Black crossover is inevitable.

1st gen Eve/Adam clones 1950s
OB Leda/Castor clones born 1984
2nd gen Eve clones born 1985
Additional Leda clone (Charlotte Bowles) born 2005

EVE 7: I was raised by a man who knew what I was. He was a genetic engineer on the project. -- Ethan Duncan? How old is he? Could Eve 7 have worked on Project Leda?

The OB clones could be a step back from the Eves/Adams; the eugenics meddling resulted in psychosis, so they went back to basics (almost) for Leda/Castor. But the genome manipulation is still flawed.

Also see: Christopher Penrose (homicidal) and Tyler Carson (psychotic) on Fringe.

Profile

kerithwyn: Oracle (Default)
kerithwyn

January 2025

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122 232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 09:42 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios