kerithwyn: Oracle (Lincoln)
[personal profile] kerithwyn
...yeah, this one's going to take three posts to digest.

1. First shot reactions
2. Actual episode commentary
3. Meta commentary, gnashing of teeth, and general blathering


1. Never so sorry to be right. Called it and not pleased about that.
2. Red!Lincoln ("Lee" from here on out, for clarity) was literally killed because he was in the way: of the bullet, and of the desired plot result. Predictable, sloppy, and unsubtle. Much more about that later.
3. OTOH, the characters had a discussion about comics, and then we got a Comic Book Death Scene. No body = not dead. That's Rule One!

--wish I could believe that. At least until next week, we can all pretend that Lee's gone undercover or something, but my heart's really not in it.

On a purely personal level, I'm SUPER CRANKY that we won't get any more Lee & Olivia scenes. I have a series that could have used a fresh burst of inspiration.

Speaking of fic, everyone reading this now owes me a Lee story.

...okay, it was worth a shot.

Date: 2012-04-09 02:28 pm (UTC)
kayim: (Fringe: Lincoln Lee)
From: [personal profile] kayim
No body = not dead.

I'm clinging to this theory with every fibre of my being!

Date: 2012-04-09 07:21 pm (UTC)
wendelah1: Redverse Lincoln and Olivia (redverse otp)
From: [personal profile] wendelah1
Count me in!

Date: 2012-04-09 02:41 pm (UTC)
monanotlisa: Lincoln Lee against a red jagged background, captioned "mind is a razorblade" (Lincoln Lee - Fringe)
From: [personal profile] monanotlisa
Speaking of fic, everyone reading this now owes me a Lee story.

Hah. NOW you're getting greedy!

(But I like to please, as you well know, so...)

Date: 2012-04-09 06:11 pm (UTC)
iwontfakeit: (pic#3035552)
From: [personal profile] iwontfakeit
"No body = not dead." Even more on Fringe!

"Speaking of fic, everyone reading this now owes me a Lee story."

Lol I would gladly do that if I could. But you have all my support to write new ones (I’m that one that has a special thing for RedLincoln and BlueOlivia :P)

Date: 2012-04-09 06:20 pm (UTC)
elfin: image:  olivia;  text: invincible (Default)
From: [personal profile] elfin
"Speaking of fic, everyone reading this now owes me a Lee story."

Teaser:


Liv strolled into Lincoln's office and raised an eyebrow at him. "You wanted to see me, boss?"

"Yeah, forty minutes ago." He made a face like he couldn't quite believe that she hadn't dropped everything at his cryptic text and come running to his office.

She shrugged. "Didn't sound like an emergency." Behind her, Charlie closed the office door. Liv glanced over her shoulder as he tapped a button near the door and the windows went opaque. She frowned at him. "What gives?"

Lincoln leaned his elbows on his desk and propped his chin on his hands. "It's sort of interesting, the things I'm privy to now that I'm in charge."

Liv shook her head. "You might have the big office now, but you're not in charge."

Charlie stepped close and chuckled against the back of her neck. "Play nice."

"One of the most interesting things is knowing when Tech Division is doing maintenance on various systems." Lincoln gave her a toothy grin. "Like the surveillance system."

Date: 2012-04-09 07:52 pm (UTC)
elfin: image: lincoln looking serious (fringe.alt-lincoln serious)
From: [personal profile] elfin
I kind of want to go through my WIP folder and finish all the Lincoln stories now.
(screened comment)

Date: 2012-04-09 03:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] norgbelulah.livejournal.com
Speaking of fic, everyone reading this now owes me a Lee story.

Is it cool that I gave you my Lee story in advance?

I was actually surprised about how the end of that fic ended up being more about him than I was anticipating. Perhaps an accidentally prescient eulogy??? T_T

Also,

Predictable, sloppy, and unsubtle.

I can't wait to hear you rage about this. I wholeheartedly agree.

Date: 2012-04-09 07:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kerithwyn.livejournal.com
It's totally cool. Especially since the fic was so awesome!

Rant currently in progress!

Profile

kerithwyn: Oracle (Default)
kerithwyn

January 2025

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122 232425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 07:33 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios